Are you looking to change the world of work, drive impact and know that your work positively impacts the safety and wellbeing of team members?
Propulo Consulting is seeking a dynamic and experienced Organizational & Culture Change Strategy Consultant to support and lead key Business Transformations, primarily focused on Safety Culture and Operational Excellence. Experienced in Leading large Cultural Transformations, this role would primarily develop and implement strategies for Business Improvements, Larger Business Transformations, and Culture Change. Should have experience working with senior leaders including C-Suite (including pitching).
1. Client Relations
- Develops respectful and effective relationships with the client’s C-Suite, middle management and frontline employees
- Responsible for supporting and/or owning the success of client project outcomes
- Facilitate and/or support cultural assessments and change readiness, solution development and implementation workshops
- Partner across the business to scope solutions for prospective and current clients
- Support the business development activities that drive long-term financial success
- Deliver tangible business outcomes
2. Thought Leadership
- Stay abreast of industry trends to ensure Propulo remains innovative in its approach and offerings
- Contribute to Propulo’s thought leadership publications (e.g., website blogs, articles, etc.)
3. Our Team
- Contribute positively to the Propulo culture and brand by living the Propulo values
- Support teams of consultants in client and internal engagements to drive results and offer effortless customer experience
- Collaborate effectively across our team of experts to execute client engagements
- Contribute to Propulo’s team-based approach to business
- Support development of consultant team members
- Provide expertise (OD, change management, change readiness, cultural assessments, strategy, etc.)
- Applicable advanced education and/or relevant experience with preference to Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Organizational Development/Change disciplines
- 7+ years of related experience in an external or internal consulting capacity
- Successful experience working with both senior leaders and front-line employees
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to support and/or manage projects by executing work steps and ensuring individual expectations are met regarding timelines and deliverables
- Able to develop and implement large-scale change management programs, training strategy, organizational assessment, and design
- Engage in ongoing efforts to increase the depth of knowledge of Propulo people and process solutions, competitor products, and consulting practices
- Support team-based assessments of a client’s culture or process, identify the most effective solutions and determine the best way to deliver solutions to meet the needs of new and existing Propulo clients
- Develop and implement organizational-wide change management strategies to address people, process and policy
- Assessment, interview and listening skills with employees from the front line to senior leaders to identify cultural and/or company efficiencies and gaps
- Strong verbal, oral and written communication skills, including client-facing roadmap design, presentation and proposal development
- Ability to credibly facilitate, train, and present to a range of groups from senior executives to front line employees in small to mid-sized organizations
- Influencing and rapport building skills both internally and externally
- Innovative collaboration within our team and client stakeholders
- Foster and model a respectful learning environment, in which each individual recognizes vulnerabilities, striving for personal and team-focused development and continuous, never-ending improvement and development
- Demonstrate attitudes of accountability, vulnerability, and a willingness to learn
- Client-centered urgency and responsiveness
Working conditions and requirements
Each Propulo team member works out of their virtual home office located near a major airport hub in either the United States or Canada. Propulo Consulting is fully committed to providing equal opportunities to all. Travel requirements vary depending upon client engagements, with the average being about 80% of the time. Travel will only resume once safe. Until then, all work is conducted remotely.
*IMPORTANT: All applicants must already be legally able to work in either the United States or Canada with no restrictions to being able to travel internationally and to securing appropriate sponsored visas in the United States and Canada as well as other potential countries (see NAFTA requirements for context).
No applicants will be accepted without a resume and only within the geographic areas selected in this posting will be considered.