Are you an experienced business developer who in passionate about opening new doors and establishing long term client relationships?
Propulo is a leading Safety Culture & Operations Management Consulting firm. Our client relationships are built on high touch, long term service relationships with medium and large organizations.
We are looking for exceptional people with the drive to succeed. If you are competitive, ambitious & persistent this is a great opportunity to further your career in sales with a stable company that has been committed to remote work for the past 8 years.
The Senior Sales Development Executive (Inside Sales) plays a critical role within Propulo in business development activities by opening the door to new client relationships. You will be tasked with phone outreach, creating initial interest to land important initial meetings with key decision makers.
To be successful in this role, you should have an understanding of complex business operations and an ability to navigate large organizations with strong influencing abilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct phone outreach to identified contacts and successfully navigate a company in order to land introductory meetings at the right level within an organization.
- Meet daily KPI’s and monthly/quarterly targets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• You are highly motivated, energetic and inspired to assist in acquiring accounts.
• 5+ years cold calling business development experience with a successful track-record of landing meetings with executive-level prospects (C-level, SVP, VP, Director).
• A persuasive speaker and love communicating.
• Persuasive, personable, and politely persistent. You see “No” as a sign that someone just needs to understand better, not as a personal rejection.
• Exceptional at navigating large organizations to the find the right decision makers.
• Excellent at consultative sales, especially when decision makers are hard to find and difficult to reach.
• Strong ability to engage prospects and their assistants in dialogue, quickly build rapport, actively listen and maneuver conversations in real time to achieve the maximum number of meetings possible.
• Are self-motivated, disciplined, methodical, detail oriented and enjoy a good challenge.
• Are known for delivering results with a high level of initiative, effort and commitment.
• Knowledge of using research/insights to make emails/voicemails/live dialogue even more compelling.
• Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information.
• Must possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a virtual environment.
• Driven to crush quota and enjoy being at the top of the leaderboard.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and work autonomously with little supervision.
• B2B sales experience.
• Bilingual with oral proficiency in English with Spanish and/or French
• A clear vision of how you can add value to our company
• Advanced computer proficiency
Working conditions and requirements
Each Propulo team member works out of a virtual home office in either the United States or Canada. Propulo is fully committed to providing equal opportunities to all. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
This Inside Sales role is eligible for sales incentive based on qualified booked meetings in addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package.
IMPORTANT: All applicants must already be able to legally work in the US or Canada and must reside in one of the following states/provinces:
• USA: Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia, Wisconsin.
• Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Alberta or Nova Scotia.